Terms & Condition
For Physical Ticket enquiries & purchase feel free to contact the below number
+60 19 887 0009
General Terms & Conditions
By purchasing event tickets with Front Row Asia, you (the Purchaser) agree to be bound by the Terms & Conditions of sale specified here in and any other provision as may be specified from time to time.
1. Prices are quoted in Ringgit Malaysia with a Administrative & Processing fee of 6% per ticket.
2. All ages require a ticket for admission.
3. NO CANCELLATION, REFUND or ticket EXCHANGE allowed once ticket is sold.
4. LOST or DAMAGED ticket will not be entertained.
5. Complimentary ticket shall not be resold or offered for sale. Front Row Asia reserves the right to confiscate those complimentary tickets.
6. Food and drinks from elsewhere are not allowed at the event venue.
7. Front Row Asia reserves the right to take action against any person who breaches any of the above terms and conditions.
General Sales Condition
1. Upon confirmation of your order for tickets, no exchange of tickets will be made under any circumstances and tickets are not transferable and may not be resold.
2. Front Row Asia shall be entitled, but not obliged, to conduct verification checks on any order, and shall be entitled to rescind the order if such verification checks reveal any fraud or other irregularity in the order.
3. No refund of tickets will be made under any circumstances except pursuant to conditions under Event Cancellation or Postponement.
4. The Promoter/Venue Owner may postpone, cancel, interrupt or stop the event due to adverse weather, dangerous situations, or any other causes beyond reasonable control.
5. The ticket buyer/holder shall be responsible for all tickets after they have been picked up, LOST or DAMAGED ticket will not be entertained.
6. The tickets may be collected at the ticket counter of the venue on the date of the event 6 hours before the beginning of the event. Purchaser MUST present proof of identity, Credit Card and Self Print eTickets upon ticket collection. The identity of the person receiving the ticket(s) may be recorded by our Admin.
7. All tickets must be collected within the time periods stipulated. No refunds will be made for uncollected tickets.
8. Entry will be refused if tickets have not been purchased from Front Row Asia or other authorised points of sale.
9. The resale of tickets at the same or any price in excess of the initial purchase price is prohibited. Front Row Asia reserves the right to cancel any tickets that have been resold and to deny any such Ticket Holder entry.
10. The Promoter/Venue Owner reserves the right without refund or compensation to refuse admission to any persons whose conduct is disorderly or unbecoming.
11. Entry to the Venue will be subject to the Venue’s prevailing terms and conditions of entry.
12. The Promoter/Venue Owner may use the ticket holder’s image or likeness in any live or recorded video display, photograph or picture.
13. The Ticket Holder agrees to submit to any search for any prohibited items including but not limited to weapons, controlled, dangerous and illegal substances, camera and recording devices.
14. The Promoter may add, withdraw or substitute artistes and/or vary advertised programmes, event times, seating arrangements and audience capacity without prior notice.
15. The Ticket Holder voluntarily assumes all risk and danger incidental to the Event whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual Event, including any death, personal injury, loss, damage or liability.
Event Cancellation or Postponement & Refund
1. The Ticket Administrative & Processing Fee of (6% per ticket) is not refundable.
2. In the event of cancellation, all tickets purchased using credit cards shall automatically be refunded to the credit cards with which the tickets were purchased. If such credit cards are no longer valid, no automatic refunds will be made.